Thursday, October 13, 2005

A date has been set!

Closing is scheduled to happen on 11/7 -- right when we get back from our cruise. Back when we signed a contract last December, I joked that we'd be signing the papers for the house and then have to rush off to the airport to go on our vacation. Not quite as I predicted oh so long ago, but everything is coming together all at the same time. Oh well, at least the long saga will soon be over. Justin has ordered a POD that should be delivered as I am writing this. We will start to pack it up and then have it moved probably the day after closing. In what little free time I have now, I'll be helping him fill it up. It's going to be interesting since I can't take any additional time off from work. Also, I should be putting up some new pictures soon -- ones with color on the walls. Stay tuned.

No comments: