Friday, February 03, 2006

Vacation planning

Justin and I have been talking about going to the Grand Canyon over Spring Break for a couple weeks now. I kept asking him to plan the trip, and basically what I heard was "Yeah, yeah. It's taken care of." Well our concepts of plan are pretty different. He was under the impression we could just drive out there, find a hotel we like, goof off for awhile, find some trails to hike, and then come back when we felt like we were done. I, on the other hand, was under the impression that plan meant to gather research, book events ahead of time, and understand what is available and what is not. After some discussion, it was decided to at least figure out where good hiking would be. One of Justin's first hits proved my point. Needless to say, there will be more research done before we leave.

No comments: