Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keeping up with the Potters

Well, I've obviously been keeping myself busy again and haven't updated this site in awhile. Many of you may know that I was skeptical of the Harry Potter books when they first came out. But a couple of years ago my sister got me hooked by loaning me the audio versions. I listened all the way through the sixth at that time, and recently decided I needed to hear them again so the story would be fresh in my mind for the apparent end of the series just released a few weeks ago. After I got through the fourth book for the second time, I went to see the most recent movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm going to rate this movie a 7. I need to review my ratings of all the earlier ones, because I believe this is the best movie to date, but it's still not nearly as good as the books. Now I have to finish listing to 5 and 6 so I can finally start hearing the new story and find out how it "ends". Don't tell me anything yet!!

No comments: