Thursday, June 07, 2007

Catching up

Those of you paying close attention will notice I missed posting a poem last week. I continually have this problem of finding a poem to post and then forgetting to actually follow through with the thought. Oh well. I have improved on my updates for this site, which was the ultimate goal, so I will try to keep up going forward.

Other miscellaneous things going on in my life:

  • Justin is the most awesome, wonderful, amazing, spectacular husband in the world. He bought me flowers and helped me in WoW get an epic mount and two very difficult pieces of epic tailoring gear.
  • The gooey-spray-grass-stuff we had put on the lot with the barn has come in very nicely. In fact, it looks better than the lawn in front of our house.
  • The crazy, over-allocated stressful time at work should be over with and I can hopefully return to a "normal life" now.
  • We are going to be visiting my Aunt and Uncle in North Carolina later this month -- finally a real vacation this year! Look for more updates on that later.

No comments: