Monday, June 18, 2007

Super-heroes

I had a comic-filled weekend that actually started late last week with the Fantastic Four. I'm rating this a 7 because it was enjoyable, but just didn't give me a "wow" feeling. Obviously, I thought it was good enough to go see Rise of the Silver Surfer this weekend, which I am also rating a 7. It really carries in the same vein as the first, which means that it was a well-written story but didn't have enough action to keep me on the edge of my seat.

After these very decent movies, I decided to ignore the critics and saw Ghost Rider. A rating of 3 seems almost too high. It seemed to me that the special effects team spent so much time on the graphics, that the production may have been rushed for everything else and they just threw a bunch of scenes together.

1 comment:

JT said...

I totally agree with your Ghost Rider rating (3). I used to read the comic and had such high hopes for the movie since he was one of my old favs.