Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Friday Feast

As mentioned yesterday, I am continuing with Friday's Feast for the mind.

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be Snoopy -- he's the only decent dog there is. Otherwise, I'd of course be a cat.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
My friend DaNay -- She likes purple almost as much as I like pink.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Between 30 and 45 minutes depending on whether I shampoo my hair and how droggy I feel.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Total cousins - 6 that I can count off the top of my head. There may be others on my father's side that I'm not really sure of, so obviously I'm not very close to them unfortunately. The others I know about as well as most of my extended family, but I wouldn't say we're close. Again, probably unfortunate.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
In the fifth grade I was teased for putting my first and last initials on my homework which was "Alcoholics Anonymous", adding my middle initial didn't help much because then it was "Also Known As". Adding my married name, the best I can come up with is "Absurd Kind And Reliable"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this "course" - learning more about you! Aunt Tina