Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weekly Feasts

I found a new website with something cool for me to post about: Friday's Feast -- a buffet for your brain. Once a week this site is updated with 5 interesting questions that you can just ponder, or like me, share the answers with your friends. Since I found this site on a Thursday, I will go ahead and start with the questions from last week. Beginning tomorrow, I'll answer the new questions every Friday. Yay!

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
My husband has been all sorts of wonderful lately, including surprising offers to give me back-rubs when I really need it.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
My eyes are looking old and tired, but I wish they were sparkling with energy.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
A little pink kitten -- Purrfectly Pink

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
I play soccer once a week and drink lots of water.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I've been using Crest with Baking Soda and Peroxide for many years now and I love it. It leaves my teeth feeling clean without that metallic taste in my mouth.

No comments: