Friday, November 16, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Nine

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
What do they mean by "real"? My first hourly paying job was TCBY in high school. My first "career" job was answering phones on the internal Sprint help desk.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Hiking or camping; basically doing something outside in nature where I often feel.... uh, how do I explain? It's like being "at home" while at the same time being "away from it all". The outdoors definitely bring out my creative side.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
Wow... I didn't think this one would be so hard. I guess I've gotten so "old" in the last few years that I don't really get embarrassed anymore. I laugh at myself all the time. But probably the closest would be playing certain games with my family -- like the time I had to give a 60 second speech explaining to the devil why I don't belong in Hell -- a little embarrassing, but probably hilarious.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
All of the really good ones -- spirituality, honesty, compassion, and the importance of family.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Michael Jackson; Rubik's cube; Madonna look-a-likes

No comments: