Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast 170

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
Roller-coasters with over-head rails. But really, any ride that throws you around at high speeds is pretty fun.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
Uhh... hmm.... well.... I, uh, probably get pretty quiet.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Depends on my mood, but usually on the order of 8 to 10. Also, the enjoyment level will vary according to whom I am talking with, as some are more interactive than others.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
Nope. I've never bothered with one. Even when I get the flu, it's never been bad enough to knock me out for more than a couple days. And I don't have the time/money to worry about shots every year.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
Well, let me count of the shows I am actively watching right now: Numb3rs, Heroes, House, Boston Legal, and for now Bionic Woman (but this will be replaced with Sarah Connor Chronicles in January). That adds up to 5 hours a week, which is a lot for me, because for several years it was zero.

No comments: