Monday, January 14, 2008

Feast 175

Sorry this is late -- I wasn't feeling well on Friday and I forget about these things over the weekend. Hope it is worth the wait.

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My given middle name is Kathleen, but now I consider Ayers to be part of my middle name too. I don't think I'd change any of my names because I've lived with them all so long that I am used to it and my name is really a part of who I am. However, my online handle is 'PinkCoder' which is the name I chose for the Internet world.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Well, pink of course. As far as fabric goes, it would be casual, hearty stuff like cotton, denim and linen. Style? Uh, do I even know what style is?

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Boy, my life must be pretty good, as I can't even think of some really bad chores. I mean, of course no one likes washing dishes or cleaning the bathroom, but when I think about it, those things don't bother me that much. Lately I have been helping my mother-in-law get her house ready to sell, and I can tell you that peeling wallpaper is a really ugly chore so it's good I don't have to do that often.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
You know, I continue to try and fill out this questionairre in a short amount of time. I keep thinking that most of the questions are easy (like the next one) and that I can come up with answers off the top of my head. However, time after time I find that some of these are actually not easy to think of an answer (like the last one), and here again is one that has me vexed. I mean I can think of a few things that make me scared, like certain horror films or haunted houses, but when the question says "really frightens you", I feel like I have to come up with some serious phobia, especially when it may be linked to an event in my life. When nothing just pops to mind, and I have to sit and ponder for awhile, it makes me feel like my life is really boring and I must be a simple person. Oh well.... call me Simple Simon I guess.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
Oh, this is an easy one! I am sitting in my cube at work -- I can see all sorts of things like the building next door through the window; all kinds of stress-reliever-desk-toys sitting nearby; my coworker across the hall; and a bunch of little Beechies gum packs that someone lined my cube with on Friday.

No comments: