Friday, January 25, 2008

Feast 177

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
Not nearly enough, though I have to credit my husband for trying valiantly several times every day. In the end, maybe once or twice is about average. I need to improve that.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
They have a thin, bronze rim and a brownish tint on the lenses. They are small and oval and fit in the outside pocket of my purse. They cost about $5 at Walmart or Target and awhile back I bought like 5 pairs all the same. The ones I am using now are the last of that bunch. So when these finally break or get lost, I'll have to go find another batch of cheapies.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
The concept on riding in a train a long time doesn't necessarily bother me, as long as the train has some nice restaurant and sleeper cars. So my first thought was Alaska. Then I figured -- it's a free trip, so why not go for broke and go all the way to Panama!

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
I know there was a question not long ago about what do you like best about your hometown. I can't remember how I answered that, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. Really, the things I like best about Kansas City is that my family is here and the economy is such that I can have a well-paying job and still afford travel to other places on a regular basis. If my family and long-time friends weren't here, I'd definitely move somewhere warmer.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Pink of course -- which I do get to see occasionally with just the right sunset.

No comments: