Friday, March 14, 2008

Feast 181

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband.

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
These areas are not my strong suit. The only "tip" that comes to mind is that drinking lots of water will help keep your complexion clear.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
The sun; corn on the cob; summer time! I am so sick of winter right now.

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
The contrast of nature in the middle of industrial civilization. We need more trees.

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Hmm... I remember The Grapes of Wrath being really long, but Amazon lists the paperback as only having 464 pages. I also read Mists of Avalon in high school and that paperback has 912 pages, so I guess it wins.

No comments: