Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Eighty

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
I am not the most comical person I know. However, I can be a little bit devious from time to time. The most recent "big" joke that pops into mind is when I coordinated a bunch of coworkers to fill a particular person's cube full of balloons.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
Little glass mugs. Justin and I don't use salt or pepper very often, so I've never bothered to actually shop for set that fits our style -- these are ones I think we got as a gift when we were married.

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
We're going on vacation to the island of Saint Maartin in the Carribean on March 29th for a week!!! I can't wait!

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
Justin is very particular and thus we have a lot of bottles of Neutrogena Norewgian formula fragrance free body lotion. However, I will use anything that has the word "lotion" on it, so my side of the bathroom sink has all the inferior bottles of various brands that I can't even remember.

Dessert
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
I'm not that creative and don't really want to take a lot of time to think about it when I'm trying to eat more healthy lately. That being said, I can describe Justin's "Sickness Brew", a concoction of chocolate cake with ice cream on top in a big bowl submerged in milk.

No comments: