Friday, December 14, 2007

Feast 172

Almost didn't get this one posted today -- it was crazy at work.

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Esoterifeast - A particularly difficult question on Friday's Feast.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
Hmm.... Songs come and go with me. Right now nothing really recent comes to mind. The last one I can remember wanting to listen to over and over was A Sorta Fairytale by Tori Amos.

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Didn't we have this question a few weeks back? Seems like something similar.... well, as far as I'm concerned all I want for Christmas is a happy family gathering.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
Spaghetti sauce reminds me of Mom. Well, actually just about any homemade pasta sauce will. No one can cook like she does, and it always puts a smile on my face.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Oh boy, I could probably come up with a really long list that includes just about every reality show out there. But in general, I don't watch those shows so it doesn't both me too much that silly/annoying/ignorant people are getting that kind of marketing.

No comments: