Friday, December 28, 2007

Feast 173

Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
1 - I would like to get back down to the weight I was at right before my sister's wedding and stay there for at least 3 consecutive months. 2 - I want to finish reading the rules for Burning Empires and run at least one session.

Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
I have to pick just one? Let's see... I like food like Garfield the cat; I am challenged at work like Dilbert; I can sometimes be sing-song-happy like the Smurfs; I can somtimes be loney and sad like Charlie Brown; I can be uncoordinated and naive like Scooby; I can be loud and obnoxious like Fred Flinstone. I guess that's enough.

Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
You know... I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was right around noon -- probably lunch time because I was ready for some real food already!

Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
Out of sheer defiance, I always thought of Woodbridge, Virginia as my hometown, but I have to concede that I've lived here in Kansas now for a majority of my life which really makes this home. So what is there special about Shawnee/Lenexa/Roeland Park/Overland Park Kansas? The cost of living is such that I can make a really good wage that doesn't all get spent on goods and housing which leaves enough left over to save and travel quite a bit. But the best part is that my friends and family are here.

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
Well, my first thought was someone famous or important like Bill Gates or the President. But then I realized that if I did receive a letter from someone like that it would be some generic promotional thing or a secretary-written-stamped-signed kind of note. So I thought about it a little more and remembered I had a friend move to Seattle awhile back and I haven't heard a peep out of him -- Thomas if you are reading this, write me a letter!

No comments: