Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Songs

Others appear to be doing it, so I might as well -- links to some of my favorite Christmas songs. I have two that get me every time: Carol of Bells, for a fun, light-hearted feeling, and O Holy Night, for a serious, heart-warming feeling. I especially love Carol of the Bells when it is done by a hand-bell choir. Growing up watching the Claymation Christmas special, I have to link to one of the best versions out there: Claymation Carol of the Bells.

And yes, I know I just said that O Holy Night is my more serious favorite song, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a fun version song by Eric Cartman.

When viewing so many other people's favorites, I came across this one song by a British guy I've never heard of. The music isn't extraordinary, but I like the words and the sentiment.

Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vocal prodigy Eric Cartman has moved me to tears several times over the last 15 years.