Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day 2 Happy Holloween!! This was a busy day on board, actually. We took the morning slow; I did some reading while Justin went to a Home Theatre seminar. After lunch, there was an ice sculpture demonstration. Although I missed most of the work, I saw the end result of a witch on a broom -- very cool. Then we hung out by the pool for a bit until my brother and my dad finished with their ping-pong contest. After losing out, they rewarded themselves by going down the waterslide. We played a little shuffleboard, which was pretty funny in the high wind. Then we watched the boys try to play some basketball before the freethrow contest. After dinner, Justin and I walked around on deck. Then he worked on some homework while I played cards with the rest of the family. Here is a rare shot I got of my dad with the ball amongst the other basketball players. Posted by Picasa

No comments: