Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Still getting homey

Bit by bit, we are getting more and more settled into the house. Last week we put up a new Christmas tree. We haven't decorated one in years, and it even though it is 9' tall, it looks kind of dwarfed in our library. Last night we hung up all our movie posters, which definitely gives the walls a "lived-in" feel. Being able to see familiar pictures about is also helping me to think of this as "my" house. There is still a part of me that can't really believe it... but I'm getting there. To celebrate this effort, we decided to watch one of the movies that is depicted on our posters. We chose Fight Club, which I enjoyed a little bit more this time around yet I'm sticking to my rating of 7. Yes, I have found the CF card reader but haven't had a chance to transfer the pictures over yet. I want to take some new ones with the posters and the Christmas tree up, so I'll get you all up to date soon.

No comments: