Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day 5 More fun at sea. Actually, more reading, relaxing, napping, doing homework, attending seminars, and just plain doing nothing. While Justin attended a Home Theatre conference in the morning, I did a little bit of shopping on board. After lunch, we went to a surround sound music demo, which was pretty good except that I had a seat right next to a speaker so my "surround" was weighted heavily to one corner. We then went and watched the cruise director put on a newlywed game, which was pretty funny. We walked around deck a lot and tried to take some pictures of the sunset -- the clouds just weren't cooperating. After dinner we watched 'Mr. & Mrs. Smith', which got cut off about 10 minutes before the end. It only proves to me how little Carnival seems to care about quality. Here is a fairly good shot that Justin took of me in front of the sunset that night. Posted by Picasa

No comments: