Monday, November 14, 2005

A house slowly becomes a Home

Yes, we made it! We are moved in and now unpacking and arranging all our junk. Despite having to escrow for the sod, the lawn is now in and everything is working fine. We just got the washing machine lines fixed today (don't ask). Anyway, I took some new pictures with the grass and the new trees, but now I can't seem to find the CF card reader, so you'll have to wait to see them. I've been sleeping here for... what is it?... four nights so far, and I'm still in shock. I guess I have been subconsciously guarding myself against a disaster, so I haven't really embraced the concept. Now we are actually living in this *amazing* house and it feels like a dream. Probably once all the boxes are unpacked and all the junk is put away, it'll finally become a true home. Anyway, for the snail-mail folks out there, our new address is:

6020 Alden St.
Shawnee, KS 66216

No comments: