Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Movies

Watched a bunch of stuff over the holiday weekend. Finally saw the new Harry Potter -- rated it a 6. Even though my rating is the same as the other Harry movies, I did enjoy this one a little more since the theme is maturing as the characters age. I may actually go see the next one in the theatre. In yet another effort to find some decent action, I watch The Rundown -- rated it a 4. There were some promising funny parts, but as usual the action was completely mis-cut. Christopher Walken should not have been in this movie. Also, I watched Napolean Dynamite again -- rating still an 8. I considering raising the rating just because I identify so much with these misfits. But it is a first-effort, and thus has some simple improvements that could have been made.

No comments: