Thursday, January 18, 2007

Progress

Well, so far so good on the resolutions. I've lost the Holiday weight and am starting on the "real" 10 pounds before September. One half down and nine and a half to go!

Also, this makes my second post for the month of January, so doing okay there.

As for other things, I'm still playing soccer on Monday nights -- being the goal keeper usually about half the game. My sister, my mother and I found the time to go back to bowling on Tuesday nights. I was off to a decent start, but this week I bowled lousy. Hopefully, I'll find my groove again and keep it this time. Finally, I've been spending time helping Sandra look for a wedding dress. It is such fun to look at all the elegant, playful and just pretty dresses out there. I think she's narrowing down her search and should have "the" dress selected soon.

No comments: