Friday, May 11, 2007

No Poem this week

I know so many of you are disappointed.... well, actually I doubt that the few who actually read this site could really care about the poem posts. But I've just been too busy lately; too stressed; too tired; too sick of work; too ready for a long vacation; too full of so many reasons to skip reading at night and just flop into bed. I know that may sound like a cop-out, but seriously, I've been struggling more at work in the last couple months than I have since Sprint. And most of you know how bad that can be. Anyway, I'm trying to just hang in there until after a big work deployment this weekend and then things are supposed to settle back down to a somewhat normal routine. So we'll see.... wish me luck.

2 comments:

Sandra Ayers said...

Actually, I *do* care about your poem posts and I read them weekly (maybe I should comment more so you know it!). But I understand when you're too busy/stressed to keep up with it. So hang in there!

JT said...

I like them too. Ouch, as bad as the Sprint days. Don't remind me. Hope things get better soon.