Friday, June 06, 2008

Can I be the biggest loser?

A coworker has brought the concept from a reality TV show to work and we are starting a weight contest next week. Normally, I don't like diets, but now there is competition involved so I think it could be fun. He sent the request to the entire IT department, and so far quite a few have signed up. Once all the names are in, teams will be randomly selected, which will make it all the more interesting. The first weigh-in is next Tuesday, so I'm getting all my bad eating habits out of the way - I went to Stroud's yesterday and am going to Five Guys today. After next week, I won't be back to those places until after August 10th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some friends from my Bible Study came up with their own version (individually, not teams). There's 13 people and each person put $100 into the pot. Second place gets their $100 back. First place gets the rest.