Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shopping Weekend

This past weekend my family did our shopping/golf trip to Branson, Missouri. We usually go to the Ozarks, but Branson is closer for those travelling from Oklahoma and there are 3 outlet malls instead of just 1. The 3 shopping centers are not all as large, but even discounting duplicate stores, I think there was more to see in Branson. Overall, it was a great trip. The girls were able to shop all three outlet centers as well as a normal retail strip along the river. I wasn't keeping the record for shopping bags this time, but I believe the total was somewhere around 60. (Amy can you confirm?)

Anyway, the other fun thing is that I got to run a Dread scenario. It's a role-playing game that uses a Jenga tower instead of dice, and I've really come to enjoy the tension and antics that it creates. I hope to create my own scenario and run another game sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were close, the official count for shopping was 61.