Thursday, January 07, 2010

Next Challenge?

So my current challenges are still going well. My exercising is practically a real habit at this point. I've caught myself a few mornings, just rolling right into the routine. A big victory! As for the eating slowly, this is taking longer to really sink in. I am starting to notice a difference, but it's not quite where I had hoped to be at this point. I am not going to give up, since I can see things improving. Determination has payed off so far!

So if you like to see charts/graphs, remember you can check up on my progress at Daytum. I'm on day 27 of the eating slow challenge, so it's time to start preparing for a new one. The problem is, I don't know for sure what I want to do next. Here are a few I am considering:

  1. Waking earlier
  2. Thinking positive
  3. Smiling more
  4. Creativity

What would you choose and/or recommend?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for Creativity

Unknown said...

Go for Creativity.