Tuesday, December 21, 2004

House Status 1.4

We met with the builder last night on the lot to talk about where the house will actually sit. There is actually a big digging machine and some pipe laid out, so work on the drain should begin soon. The builder is hoping to actually stake out the house next week. I think this whole house thing isn't a dream anymore. :) As for movies, I watched a few this weekend. Saw Collateral and rated it a 7. The acting was tremendous, and the story started off very interesting. But the last ten minutes were much too predictable and just didn't live up to my hopes. Also watched Secondhand Lions -- rated it a 8. In retrospect, that rating may be a little high, but this movie suprised me. I didn't really expect much out of it, and ended up enjoying it quite a bit. Too bad I don't have any uncles that spent time in the Foreign Legion. hehe

No comments: