Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wow

Watched the extended version of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King last night -- rated it a 10. It is a nice cap to the series, and I really enjoyed some of the additional footage. Just to update with several other movies I watched this weekend: There was Dracula -- rated it a 6. This is one of those movies that is better when you watch it as a younger viewer. My memory of it was certainly better than the reality of it. Then there was Human Stain -- also rated it a 6. I liked the story, but ... gosh darn... it... moved.... so... slow. Next we improved a little with Seabiscuit -- rated it a 7. Again, a good story that moved slow. I'm not into horses that much, so it didn't really grab me, but it was still well-done. We tried to lighten things up with Uptown Girls -- rated it a 7. I enjoyed the comedy, despite the fact that it was very predictable. You have to like a child that acts like an adult.

No comments: