Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feast 168

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Popcorn, of course! I take after my mom on this one -- a movie isn't really a movie if you don't have a steamy, buttery, tub of popcorn in your lap.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
Well, that sort of depends on how one defines the "internet". Most people think of the World Wide Web, which I was using back in its early days around 1992. However, even before that I was reading and posting to USENET, communicating through e-mail, and playing on-line games with telnet. Needless to say, I've been "on the Net" for a long time.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here's how to speak it if you don't already know!)
Angelaway (Really boring since my name has a vowel at the beginning.)

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
There are probably a lot of things, but the one that comes up most often is having the bed made. Justin may be one of the cleanest, neatest people I know, but he sure can mess up a bed and doesn't seem to mind it staying that way. I, on the other hand, don't really like climbing into a bed that doesn't have straight sheet -- preferrably tucked into the sides and everything.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I couldn't think yesterday and I can't think today.
(Yes, it's lame, but the only thing the eventually fit.)

This post is a day late because I lost connection yesterday and didn't have time to address it until today.

No comments: