Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday's Feast 171

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
A Munchkin expansion as a gift for a friend.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.
Hmm.... this is harder than I thought. I'm one of those "glass is half-full" kind of people and it's hard for me to phrase my beliefs in a negative way like that. Just trying to think of an answer for this question has led me to a lot of depressing ideas, so I'm just going to skip it.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Probably Bill Gates. This was another tough one for me because I prefer to have bosses with some technology intelligence who stand up for their employees.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
To quote Shakespeare, "To thine own self be true." I still believe that putting the needs of others before my own is important, but there is that point at which you shouldn't do things for others if it goes against your own personal beliefs. I learned this the hard way by going through a period where I gave away so much to other people that I didn't have a self left to stand up for and then there came the really big crash.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
We have one -- it's a well-designed theatre. I really enjoy watching movies and often do it to relax and escape the rest of the world.

No comments: