Friday, January 04, 2008

Feast 174

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
The mail? Do we still use that system of communication? Let's see... umm..... well.... I really don't read the mail much. My husband goes through it and filters out all the junk. I did read all the Christmas cards we got this year. And I remember the thank you we got from my sister for her wedding gift. But none of these were really 'surprises'. I think I'm going to have to say I can't answer this question.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Assuming I have the right job to go along with it, I'd like a winter home probably somewhere in Arizona. I haven't travelled enough to know where for sure. It would need to be somewhere warm, but not too humid, and not overgrown with tourists.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Cherry. Although strawberry would be a better choice if it were available.

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
I still own my wedding dress, which I believe is still very nice. Of course I haven't opened the sealed box in over 14 years, so it could be disintigrating inside there, but for the sake of argument let's assume it is not.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Umm.... I forget days all the time. Days like the one before yesterday, which even now I can barely remember. So assuming the question was meant to make me choose a particular day that I actually do remember, I don't think I would want to pick any of them. Seeing as how those memories are special in some way, even the painful ones, they make me who I am and I don't want to just erase any of it.

No comments: