Friday, January 18, 2008

Feast 176

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
Depends on my mood really. I drink mostly water and I really like that, but when I crave something carbonated (very rarely), it's usually Diet Rite I want. If I need something hot, it's usually tea and sometimes hot chocolate.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
At work: my big mug of water (32 oz. that I carry everywhere), Purell bottle and typing gloves (ones with the fingers missing). At home: another pair of typing gloves, a joystick (for playing WoW), and my camera (don't ask why -- that's just where I keep it).

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
I wish I could say 10, but I'm going to have to go with 9. Unlike Justin who I am certain is a 10, I have a tendancy to occassionally omit details or "spin" things, especially in the corporate world where office politics make it almost impossible to be honest.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Uhh.... why would I do that? Hmm.... okay, I'd name some remote city "PinkCoder's World" because that would just be fun.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Work stresses me a lot. I take a lot of ownership and pride in what I do and it drives me crazy when the company I work for continually wants to cut corners or do the impossible in a short amount of time. My husband can also stress me at times, but to even it out, he is very good at calming me too. Also, I like to watch movies to relax.

No comments: