Friday, April 25, 2008

Way way WAY behind

I'm hoping some of you out there have been wondering what happened to me and/or my blog. Let me answer a few questions real quick: Yes, I am still alive. Yes, I have been busier than heck (especially at work), but things are starting to calm down. Yes, I got to take my vacation to the Caribbean and yes, it was wonderful. Yes, I did take pictures, but no, I have not loaded them into the computer yet. I plan to try and do some serious updates to this site in the coming weeks, so let me know (via comments or email) if there is anything specific you want to see.

2 comments:

JT said...

Well, actually... I wasn't wondering where you were. I saw you last night!!! However, I was wondering about the blog, but then again I've been busy too.

Sure thing! We want to see pics. If I can't go on a vacation like that I can at least live through yours!

Sandra Ayers said...

Don't stress about being behind. Have you seen MY blog lately? ;) - Sandra