Friday, March 21, 2008

Two Feasts!!

I'm still trying to catch up to current, so enjoy and extra feast today.

Feast 182

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Bill Gates -- I'd take control of Microsoft, make the company produce better applications, then donate most of my money to improving the education system of this country.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
About 3. Phones sound horrible anymore, which means I can't understand what people are saying most of the time. Furthermore, it seems people always want to call when I'm busy driving or doing some other activity that requires two hands. I prefer e-mail.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
I have donated money to United Way, food to Harvesters, coats to Project Winter, toys to Red Bags for Children, and sweat to Habitat for Humanity. One of these days, if I ever have more free time, I'd like to do more one-on-one volunteer activities.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Well, I practically do that with pasta already. Seafood is another that I absolutely love. But I think this question was trying to get at something more specific. So spaghetti would be my easy back-up, whereas crab would be my first pick.

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
Not yet this year <knocks on wood>

Feast 183

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I guess a 6. My handwriting is okay, and legible for the most part, but rather boring.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers, but because they are faster. I do like baths but it takes so much time to fill up the tub and then empty/clean it afterwards.

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
Nothing obvious is coming to mind -- I need to put up recent movie reviews anyway. Stay tuned for more next week!

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
Food -- I absolutely love it. I eat too much more often than I should. If there is food in front of me it doesn't matter how hungy or full I am, I will want to eat it. It doesn't even matter if it is a particularly delicious food. I just really, really, really enjoy eating. Thus, my weight is more than I want it to be and thus I am at a constant battle with my body to find the right balance for health and satisfaction.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
Since techno is my favorite form of music, the synthesizer is what pops to mind. Some people might not call this an instrument though. If you exclude anything electronic, then I'd probably have to go with the drum.

No comments: