Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
This should be easy -- but the first thing that popped into my head was the question, "What kind of website?". I guess I can just start with the ones I spend the most time at, which lately is Google. Not only do I use their search engine for just about anything and everything, but I have now set up my home page to use many of their portal tools, which are the following:

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
10. I always dream. Sometimes they are more intense and memorable than others, but there is always something. That is part of the reason why it is so hard for me to wake up in the mornings -- I am usually in the middle of a good dream and just don't want to come back to reality.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
The first pet I can remember "having" was the stray cat, Pumpkin, who really belonged to my sister since she is the one who took him in and made him part of the family. Both him, and our later cat Pepper, were "family" cats and were not just mine. Now that I am married, we've had two cats, Arkady and Frege.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
If it could be any kind of commercial, it would be about education and the power of mathematics. If it had to be something more commercial, then I'd choose to hype the TV show Numb3rs.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Tough question -- as I don't really like hard candy that much anyway. If I had to choose one from all the hard candies out there, it would be peppermint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take a shot at this week's--Mom

1. Appetiser = great website: I don't surf as much as others in my family but I do like to go to USAtoday.com to catch up on news.
2. Soup = dreaming: I dream almost every night; I don't usually remember much except that I did dream.
3. Salad = childhood pet: We had parakeets as kids and my favorite was a green one named Pete
4. Main Course = commercial: I wouldn't because nobody watches them anymore.
5. Dessert = favorite hard candy; some kind of toffee/peanut brittle