Friday, March 07, 2008

Belated Belated Updates

Yes, I haven't updated this blog in awhile. This is mostly due to the fact that work has been crazily overbearing in the last month, and it has just made me tired and unmotivated for much of anything else. Furthermore, this is always the hardest part of the year for me anyway -- the post-holiday-seasonal-affective-depression stuff. But the problem I've been wrangling at work for two months now looks like it will finally be resolved this weekend, and this morning I was able to wake up to sunlight, so I'm in a somewhat better mood. To start things off, here's a feast from a few weeks back:

Feast 179

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
Well, there are a ton of little things I'm sure. What popped into my head first is the scar on my knee. I had a calcium deposit removed when I was in seventh grade.

Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip, but I like strawberry too. I think it's pretty revealing that the first thing that came to mind was ice cream.

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
Our home furnishing are actually mostly metal. Our kitchen cabinets are maple, I believe. We tend to go with the palest wood we can find.

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
Phone? Do people still use that device? I'd have to pick a particular business owner at work though, as he prefers to contact me using the phone. Even at work, I try to use e-mail most often.

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
I am responsible for creating code with minimum defects; creating documentation for such code changes; supporting the code once it is running.... eh, I could go on and on with a lot of business-speak, but who really cares. It's a job and I enjoy writing the code most of all.

In the next few weeks I hope to post a couple more feasts until I catch back up to current.

No comments: