Friday, March 07, 2008

Movies

Another thing I have been really lax about lately is posting my movie reviews. Some of that is because I don't feel like I see great movies very often, and some of that is related to the general work stress and seasonal depression. But since I'm in the mood, I figure I might as well post a few recent ones.

We had some friends over and watched Reign of Fire last night on the new projector. (Oh yes, we finally upgraded to a Play Station 3 and HD projector so that we can view Blue Ray movies.) I still really enjoyed it and will rate it an 8. I mean, who can scoff at dragons?

We also recently watched Shoot 'em Up, a kind of action movie farce that had me laughing hysterically. Despite the moments of pure humor, I will only rate this one a 7 because there were a few strange scenes that felt unnecessary to me.

No comments: